Uzoigwe ChiderahSoftware Programing Teacher
Machine learning is enabling computers to tackle tasks that have, until now, only been carried out by people.
- Lectures 34
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 68 hours
- Skill level Beginner to Advance
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes
At a very high level, machine learning is the process of teaching a computer system how to make accurate predictions when fed data. Those predictions could be answering whether a piece of fruit in a photo is a banana or an apple, spotting people crossing the road in front of a self-driving car, whether the use of the word book in a sentence relates to a paperback or a hotel reservation, whether an email is spam, or recognizing speech accurately enough to generate captions for a YouTube video.
Earning Machine Learning Certifications will: Help you position yourself with validation that you posses the full skill set and knowledge to be a Professional . Boost your confidence in your expertise at the forefront of technology. Earn you more credibility, help you perform better in your daily job, and lead your team and company forward.
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Use Spark for Big Data Analysis
- Implement Machine Learning Algorithms
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting
- Learn to use Seaborn for statistical plots
- Use Plotly for interactive dynamic visualizations
- Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
- K-Means Clustering
- Logistic Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Natural Language Processing and Spam Filters
- Neural Networks
- Random Forest and Decision Trees
- Support Vector Machines
Uzoigwe ChiderahSoftware Developer/Data Analyst
Uzoigwe Chiderah has a B.Eng and MSc in Polymer Engineering from Federal University of Technology Owerri and has years of experience as a professional instructor and trainer for Data Science and programming. Over the course of his career he has developed a skill set in analyzing data and he hopes to use his experience in teaching and data science to help other people learn the power of programming the ability to analyze data, as well as present the data in clear and beautiful visualizations.