Uzoigwe ChiderahSoftware Programing Teacher
Learn how to efficiently develop and deploy exciting applications and services, using Android Studio, Android Studio is the official integrated development environment (IDE)
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner to Advance
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes
Android Studio is the official integrated development environment (IDE) for Google's Android operating system, built on JetBrains' IntelliJ IDEA software and designed specifically for Android development It is available for download on Windows, macOS and Linux based operating systems or as a subscription-based service in 2020. It is a replacement for the Eclipse Android Development Tools (ADT) as the primary IDE for native Android application development.
Earning Android Development Certifications will: Help you position yourself with validation that you posses the full skill set and knowledge to be a Professional Android Developer. Boost your confidence in your expertise at the forefront of technology. Earn you more credibility, help you perform better in your daily job, and lead your team and company forward.
- Install and configure the Java Development Kit (JDK) for Windows and Mac
- Install and configure Android Studio IDE including the Android Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Create and navigate projects in Android Studio
- Use the Android Studio code editor
- Use Keyboard shortcuts
- Use the layout graphical editor and the layout text editor to create applications' user interface
- Use the LogCat and the debugger to trace and debug Android applications code
- Integrate Android projects with Github for version control
Uzoigwe ChiderahSoftware Developer/Data Analyst
Uzoigwe Chiderah has a B.Eng and MSc in Polymer Engineering from Federal University of Technology Owerri and has years of experience as a professional instructor and trainer for Data Science and programming. Over the course of his career he has developed a skill set in analyzing data and he hopes to use his experience in teaching and data science to help other people learn the power of programming the ability to analyze data, as well as present the data in clear and beautiful visualizations.