Uzoigwe ChiderahSoftware Programing Teacher
Learn how to efficiently develop and deploy exciting applications and services, using Java SE, Java EE, and Java embedded technologies.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner to Advance
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes
Introduce you to the Java programming language and technology to create secure, portable, high-performance applications. Learn how to build scalable business services that feed dynamic web and mobile applications using Java EE. Show you how to develop highly functional, reliable, portable, and secure solutions from small to large embedded devices.
Earning Java Certifications will: Help you position yourself with validation that you posses the full skill set and knowledge to be a Professional Java Developer. Boost your confidence in your expertise at the forefront of Java technology. Earn you more credibility, help you perform better in your daily job, and lead your team and company forward.
- How to write Java Programs from scratch and have loads of fun in the process
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Go from zero to hero in writing industry ready Java programs
Uzoigwe ChiderahSoftware Developer/Data Analyst
Uzoigwe Chiderah has a B.Eng and MSc in Polymer Engineering from Federal University of Technology Owerri and has years of experience as a professional instructor and trainer for Data Science and programming. Over the course of his career he has developed a skill set in analyzing data and he hopes to use his experience in teaching and data science to help other people learn the power of programming the ability to analyze data, as well as present the data in clear and beautiful visualizations.